"Life" is what you hope it would be, Not a given you are meant to enjoy.


My blog and I were featured in the July 2010 issue of I.S. publication. I would be lying thru my teeth if I said I was not proud of that ~ *beams*

2010 was actually quite a good year, including being invited overseas for events too! All the years' effort of blogging had come to a head ... then "Stroke" happened ... These days I can no longer view or accept "success" in any form - as I had "pre-Stroke" - least I am denied it's fruits again. It may read/sound too "fatalistic" or even negative, but in that sense, it is what grounds me these days.

I used to have a distinct definition of what "success" was, and entailed, but now my views and expectations have been altered, and I (try to) accept things at face value. Whatever "original intents" or hidden agendas, remain for whomever to keep in their own pockets and store in their brains, while I have my own life to lead, and consequences to survive from.

"Life" is what you hope it would be, Not a given you are meant to enjoy. = is a mantra I keep close to my heart, now.

Cheers :)
Andy

P/S: Shout out to Anastasia Tan @zelciia for keeping the trades for me!

Comments