August 22, 2016


As far as I am personally concerned, coarse products should be in all art toy collector’s collections, as their aesthetics is considered one of the more distinctive representations of the spirit of the culture, alongside “Urban Vinyl”, “Art Toy” et al. I wish I could afford MORE coarse collectibles, but alas they are mostly out of my financial reach, thru these salad decade of bloggery. And while I do not lament their prices, it is my own personal financial ability that is wanting. Hence I am grateful for pieces such as these two shown here (2 of my 3 pieces from coarse in my humble little hoard of toy wonders!), as they are able to cater to folks - like myself who might not have the means to own the larger pieces - but also available to a wider reach of fans (hopefully new fans to their work and the scene too), who perhaps get their feet wet at the start, and decide to jump into the pool for larger ticketed items later on LOL Just hope folks do not hoard these pieces, and jack up the prices, hence letting folks unable to afford collecting coarse toys in the first place, to not be able to afford them after all. But then again, the scene is about listening to people who “buy”, don’t they? I’m sorry (#notsorry), but I buy “small”, and what I can afford :) #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments