#henglifesg in Black & White (2017)

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on


9 pictures representing different aspects, hopes and fears of my life right now, seen in black & white, and a myriad of shades in grey in-between, that to me is the “colours” that make life more interesting/exciting/sad/fearful/bittersweet ... THIS is my #henglifesg. You can see these images individually via hashtag #henglifesgbw, thank you :)

This grid was borne from a “challenge” to produce 7 pics in 7 days, while challenging folks to do the same. I’ve been seeing these on Facebook for sometime before I had been challenged by my sister. Thanks to those who chose to play along with the challenge posed tho!

Also shows quite a number of folks on my list who didn’t care for it haha.









#henglifesgbw pic#9 - “Funny” meh? #henglifesg

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on

Comments