49


Thru the years, I’d only wish to be able to eat "decently" ... no need for big-fish-big-meat, truly, but a decent round of eats that I like, of course careful about the sugars and nasty things that will f88k me up and leave me permanently in a wheelchair, and other sordid situations ... living my life in "fear" since my Stroke eight years ago, when I turned "41", and now inevitably tied to my life, with a year to half-a-decade to spare too.


People say "age is just a number" ... it still factually IS, actually, just that it might mean different things to different people. It certainly means something to me, but no sense in making a big fuss over it ... simple food, simple pleasures, simple mundanity... now THAT's the ticket! LOL

Or I might change my mind tomorrow when I wake up, when I realise I am 49+1 Day... :p


Comments