July 1/2020


Spent the first half of July 1st, 2020, in what I consider to be a "ADMIN Day", whereby I rearrange/delete news I've accumulated in the month of June (and some months more before that too), all the while considering bringing them forward to "JULY 2020" (see above snap of folder - I have one folder dedicated per month for my bloglife), which I constantly shake my head at, but continue to do so, because I cannot properly let go of what I deem to be "interesting & worth(y of) a feature" - besides catering to my readers, I like to showcase what I enjoy too for myself, you know?

And of course "time-sensitive" or expired toynews (AKA "releases since "SOLD OUT") are tossed... maybe (?)... ironically these days I am actually active in posting about stuff that has since been SOLD OUT, as well, I enjoy them and hope to share with my readers! I am not disillusioned to think EVERYONE reads my blog, but I cannot deny that there will be new reader(s) who might find their way to TOYSREVIL, and maybe they'll find out what I share too, innit? Let's see how my naivety lasts again this month, shall we?


Featured above is a sped-up look at the amount of text prepared for my blogs- which includes a ton of HTML (Instagram pix has the longest embed-codes FFS), and unfinished articles - which required further information, confirmation of information and sometimes follow-up image support ... every month I carry forth unpublished text from the month before, and this more likely is a year’s worth of material, and more likely has expired information - especially specific drops ... but there are also tons of stuff that’s worth archiving (as mentioned above), but constantly gets pushed down, as new daily news pop-up, and frankly there’s only so much I can do by myself, with my own physical and visual limitations lol

I have since tidied up JULY's list of "to-do"s - which is significantly "shorter", but nevertheless still a hefty list to be executed ... and here I am trying to lessen the workload too ... LOL

Comments