I kana covid

Woke up this morning at 8am, and started to cough, with a tinge of discomfort and a glimmer of headache, and decided to self-test, only to find two-bars signalling I have COVID, tested the morning of Tuesday December 12th, 2023.

With the news of a new wave going around Singapore ("over 30K+ infected"), it was indeed disconcerting, as I had plans for today and the week ahead, so instead I'll be self-isolating instead at home, thank the fk I'd not too long ago purchased groceries. And thank goodness my 80+ year old nmother is currently not staying under the same roof.

Over the weekend, I'd been to the Singapore Comic-Con in Marina Bay Sands Convention Center. And even when I was mostly masked-up amidst the throngs of peoplemountainpoeoplesea from Singapore and overseas, I had pulled down my mask to chat with folks. Monday yesterday was spent "recovering" at home (sore legs and aching backs omg), only to step out for dinner, at my neighbourhood Loyang Point (at Family Food Court), and bought groceries at Giant supermarket, all the while masked-up, except for eating, of course.

To folks who've met me at SGCC, do check yourselves and stay safe.



The purpose of this blogpost, and the revivial of this long-abandoned blog, is to chronicle my Covid-19 journey, to archive my own life, and not meant to be a "medical presentation", cheers.

Half an hour pass testing positive, I feel a headache pounding louder and louder. Ever since my Stroke, I had tried not to take Panadol (Pain-killer pills), as I so not want to surpress the pain, which would be one of the markers to signal blockage of blood going into my brain, via the artery at the back of my head. The trauma of Stroke remains strong in my life and not something I could avoid through the years. Moving on.


Comments