Sept 26.2017





#watching #startrekdiscovery S1E1 #iliketeevee #toysrevilx

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


One of the main allure of blogging for me - when I first started over a decade ago - was that I needn't have to talk to people, and by that I meant literally talking with words and sounds coming out of my mouth, and not typed out from my fingers and emailed across the www lol I suppose I'd my fair share of "talking" back in the day, of proposing designs and concepts, of convincing people of said designs and concepts, of the endless sweet shop-talk and schmoozing, that I got tired of listening to my own voice. So the solitary nature of blogging in a vacuum appealed to me! Although ironically such a solitary pursuit in Singapore had left myself ostracised from the masses or perhaps even fellow bloggers - neither the powerhouse folks dain to be bothered with, nor the adept "social influencer" where the $$$ might be, which is fine for all intents and purposes of my solitary pursuits (not so much the $-part tho hahaha). These days I talk for a "living" - which is all fine and good - the irony NOW is that school might be over for me, but I'm feeling the sore throat scratching they! Thank goodness for pipahkao hahahaha #henglifesg

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on

Comments