Saturday June 22/2019


A week of prepping culminates on Saturday helping mum bring her "treasures" to town, followed by a post-breakfast snack and a walk around Bras Basah and Bugis (essentially toyshops and Kino, I am not interested in anything else) with doors yet to open before 11am. A somewhat surreal part of the day where I felt like a wandering spirit visiting empty commercial spaces .. or more likely I coop myself up at home too long, it felt "liberating" to wander about! Being alone for far too long no doubt helped me acclimatize to the situation, and things felt somewhat "refreshing" (rather than physically lonely). I do not "like" to be alone, but have learnt to appreciate the circumstance, to be sure.

I did not think of this then, but only now as I typed this, the morning after, what an opportune time for me to take smoke breaks (if I were still smoking now, of course), without anyone being bothered by my smoke lol

Snagged some toys (Enough to get me a box of insulin needles, which I need by next week ...I am weak), lunched with mum and brother, came home, did a unboxing, then collapsed into bed with rain raging out, and woke up to a late dinner of re-fried rice (I kept laughing to myself as I fried up the pan :p), and ended the night with "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.1" on cable, and finally a quick blogpost. Saturday sorted. A decent "full day".

View this post on Instagram

Out on a Saturday! #henglifesg #singaporelife

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on







View this post on Instagram

Lunch was gooood. #myeatlife #henglifesg #singaporelife

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on



Comments