Wednesday June 26/2019

Yesterday’s trip to the doctor’s started out pretty chilled, in fact the most relaxed I’ve had in a long time, considering how anxious I had felt/had been feeling, with the myriad of tests leading up to the results this Wednesday afternoon (which for over a week I had mistakenly thought was a “Thursday”, thank goodness of SMS-reminders :p), about the possible ailments of my Kidney, which has kept me entwined with fear and apprehension, for months now … my immediate neighbour succumbing to kidney dialysis did little to quash my fears too, OMG :p

Having woken up at 5am for the past few days - the reasons for which are either A. a renewed attempt at a healthier life, or B. Anxiousness in life, beyond health, or simply C. All of the above - my mood has been pretty tempered recently, if not for lack of energy, or just body being used to the new “times” (I try to sleep before 10am these days too OMG :p) … or simply tired of feeling fear, maybe?

Nevertheless, the results are out and things are okay. I had asked the doctor is the reduced dosage of (specific) medication helped produced a better result, and she just laughed and remained quiet, when she normally does not. It had been a good day after all :)








Comments