27/2/2020


And so I've been without a working phone for the past 2 weeks (coming to, since Feb 16th, based on my IG-upload), because probably the phone battery fuked up, but I haven't been able to get out to get a new batt replacement as I have been coughing for the past two weeks ... which is kinda fine (*NOT the coughing, but) as I am not distracted by WhatsApp and the need to constantly check my phone ... BUT I have been using the camera+video function of the phone for all of my media thus far = from Insta uploads to filming unboxing videos etc, for which I am unable to do now (*This pic was taken from my iPhone4, which is kinda rubbish) ... All of which can do on my Digital Camera, BUT for the busted charger, which I would need to charge batts for the camera to work - which are currently dry AF - but I am homebound and not out and about seeking a new charger (will have to try online no doubt) - all of which is to operate and push forward the blog (and my socials), which due to a technical issue I had not resolved and since not gotten a single cent for blogging, since February last year, 2019.

And I have a week-long online fulfillment I have not been able to go to the post-office to queue for, and mail off.

Tomorrow's my quarterly doctor's appointment in which I will get the result for my blood work taken last week, and I wonder how much more punishment is ahead?

So, NO, I cannot reply your WhatsApp for now.

Comments