28-29/2/2020


So I don't have bronchitis, nor pneumonia, and I don't have the CONVID-19 (heng ah knn)... but the cough might still last for much longer (3 weeks today now, which docs say might last 6 to 7 weeks), and I've gotten some meds for treating asthma (Even that was not the diagnosis, and neither were there any family history that I know of) ... and that even if I had stopped smoking for a decade (since my Stroke 2010), looks like the decades of smoking before that might have helped contributed to the deterioration? Nobody has confirmed anything on that tho, but it has been mentioned a couple of times ... so all of that, and being "social media-free" for the past day and a half while being warded, was an "adventure" I did not ask for but probably needed.
Home and online now. Life continues, but maybe a change is in order... but then again, isn't that always the case?

And I received a Digital-MC ("Medical Certificate") as I was reading about it on the newspaper this morning, still in my ward-PJs lol

Have a good weekend, everyone, Stay healthy and Stay Safe :)
Andy

Comments