June 30, 2016

Thursday Happy Cup :)

A photo posted by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on


#ahandfuloftoys Thursday June 30, 2016. #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


KecapManis FTW! #Mantaap!, indeed! :) #eatlife

A photo posted by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on


Struggling to resist the toy-temptations of @playtoyhongkong's G-FORCE #gatchaman now on pre-order (WHAT: http://bit.ly/29s86eY ) but alas, it is a "easy" resist = "no money to buy" (*sob*) … I look back at my own 1/6th collection, which featured two Medicom Toy 12" figures (Ken and Joe) - both purchased sans box and off display, but alas are experiencing flaking and "moulding" on their uniforms … while my PRINCESS JUN from Takara seems "missing" from my collection … but I still have the "Dark Version Princess Jun" stored somewhere in my toy-hoard, still MIB, looked too yumy to be displayed lol … but somehow not the same tho … #toylife #throwbacktoythursday ... FYI: this snap was taken looong ago, even before my Stroke in 2010 ... Maybe 2006-7??? LOL

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments