Hello, Singapore!

I love my country, let there be no mistake about it. But it does not mean I love EVERYTHING about it, and two videos popped unto my radar that makes me both smile a wry smile and whimper away in shame.


Above are the actors from "Fast & Furious 6" reacting to the cost of vehicles in Singapore (which I have zero problems with, as I do not drive and have no driving license to worry about such situations in my life in SG), "chewing gum" bans and "caning for graffiti" is so last decade, folks!

and the below embarrassing video for "Water Wally Shower Dance" - a commissioned project by The Public Utilities Board of Singapore, telling kids to spend 5 minutes in the shower. This is how we run national campaigns, people. am ashamed indeed.

Now I need to go scrub myself off this lame video scarring my psyche, BRB.

Comments