Finding Photos

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I am grateful for photographs - and by that I specifically mean 3R or 4R sized printed ones. The downside of having digital photos are if you do not keep backups, everything goes kaput when your computer crashes and you cannot recover a decades' worth of images (essentially my entire 2000s before 2010...), and even if I did keep backups - they are on ZIP discs, which I no longer have a working have a ZIP-disc reader to read the data now ... But the sheer excitement of finding printed photos from yesteryear, is unparalleled, IMHO.

I have never felt the need to forgo memories... Not letting them guide my present day, is a challenge I am more than willing to take, because trying to forget where you came from, is selfish and irresponsible... "sometimes" anyways ... Different folks, different strokes, of course :)

Cheers
Andy

Comments