Dec 25, 2018





View this post on Instagram

Gave mum and sis #XmasBabies #blindbox figures from @puckyart x #POPMART - and introduced them to the artist and what she had done and just did, and of having had an opportunity to have met her before in SG - essentially letting them know a slice of what I do on my blog in a daily basis ... this year is about me sharing a part of what I do with the folks I love. I may not have the riches of the world, nor am I anyone of massive influence or personal success, but I’d appreciate the opportunity to share with folks my toy joy, from my lil’corner of the wwworld, and with that a grateful Xmas this has been for me too :) And mum pulled my fav Pucky-design! Oh gosh I so wanted that penguin!!! Hahahaha Maybe i could interest mum in a “trade” hhhmmm (but she loves the figure too :p). #mytoylife #toylife #CollectMe #IamTOYSREVIL (Pic by @blessedblisstar)

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on















Comments