Not Your Usual Playtime


Prepping and uploading these 1/6th images for this #throwbacktoythursday blogpost on TOYSREVIL really stirred up some feels for my 1/6th toys of the past ... mores that I dare admit, and have been constantly keeping bottled up within me, ever since coming back home from Stroke in 2010 - of what I had hoped to do, achieve with my collection, but simply unable to, due to simple, practical reasons/excuses of (A) No space, and (B) No easy access.

And all I can frustratingly do, is look back at these low-res images of what I had achieved with play, quite literally "back in the day", while right here-and-now, I am floating in limbo, unable to move forward. What-might to-people seem like "play", but to me there is a more serious underlining semblance of self-evolution I am aiming for, or at least hope to one day "soon" ... until then? Look at old images to remind myself of what I had wanted to do..

Comments