#hengtalk S101

*The image in video does not move, thanks. Just click PLAY to listen.


Instead of calling this a "podcast", I'd instead call this my "#hengtalk" (or whatever incarnation it will end up being) = my virgin foray into attempted "podcasting", but without the technical frills or requirements (Filmed/recorded on a iPhone6 straight into the microphone, with no pop filter), because I am a tech-dino when it comes to such affairs (my learning curve os so much steeper as the years go by ~ hurhur).

And while I've attempted an upload on my personal Facebook with zero editing, this version here on youtube however, bears a little bit of "cheating" - visually and "enhanced audio" (which means try to make louder on my iMovie lah).

Feedback if you will (I mention it in my 20+minuter video), and I'll try to be better next time ... "try" lah ...

FYI: The image seen here is of "Worth Cat" by Michael Lau
- View toy-review on youtube
- Blogged on TOYSREVIL

LINKS TO MY BLOGS:
My Food-Blog
My Travel-Blog

Comments