"Clean Your Keyboard!"

Since everybody has a comment about my desktop keyboard, here’s a closer look at them! ENJOY!


A whole bunch of commentary, but very little suggestions (*Except for Javier! XOXOX), taking for granted we/I have everything necessary/needed around us/myself, or can readily access, doubting that I myself would have not noticed or were able to easily resolve this without being told?

People talk about the "Cancel-Culture" we are living in now, but the plain reality, is that we are now living in a "Commentary Culture", where folks feel the need to foist their opinions unto others, provoked to giving feedback when none was being asked, the irony is, when I do ask for feedback (for my blog and its ilk), folks hardly reply. But when I do post my personal stuff an happening in my life, folks share their opinions ever readily.

BUT this is not to say I am unappreciative of folks who had chosen to take the time to comment, or care enough of me to share their opinions - especially for folks I know (online or offline) - now, YOU are GOLD! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE, And I THANK YOU!

I will clean this torrid keyboard, when I am able to MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments