February 6/2019 #henglifesg


View this post on Instagram

#selfpromotion: Nominations for the 2019 #DesignerToyAwards has since launched - from February 4th until February 28th, 2019 (6 pm EST), nominations can be submitted now through the website designertoyawards.com. This year's awards will accept nominations for releases, artists, and companies, that were active from January 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2018. You would need to log-in to nominate (You would need to register to be able to log-in). Only finalists who have been nominated will be considered to be Voted On. For your kind considerations: "TOYSREVIL" for "Best Media Outlet" (This is a FAN / Public Voted Award). Thank You For Your Considerations, Support & For Reading #TOYSREVIL :) #VoteTOYSREVIL #DTA2019

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



View this post on Instagram

I’ve never done OOTD before, and never had any reason to in the first place! But I’ve since decide I would at least do it once a year, since I’d mite likely “dress up” for #CNY hahahaha - indulge me lah #ArnoldPalmer short sleeved shirt (“Blue” is supposed to be my “lucky” color) ... old pair of jeans just recently altered at the neighbourhood tailor ... (faux) Adidas sneaks (bought from Batam), and that’s about it. I don’t indulge in clothes for myself, so this is already quite a stretch lol ... never did show you that long sleeve shirt that reminded me of my 80s (that is my most expensive shirt paid for EVAH)... saving that for my talk at Design Week in March :) #henglifesg #singaporelife #hengfam #CNY2019

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on








Comments