#henglifesg Jan 6, 2019







View this post on Instagram

#sundaysnotmyoffday #henglifesg #filmlife

A post shared by Andy Heng (@asliceofheng) on



View this post on Instagram

#SPOILERS AHEAD Sitting here this Sunday evening, getting choked up over the “death” of #Superman at the end of #BatmanvSuperman, I could not help but be feel annoyed that folks just remember the “Martha” schtick when this film is mentioned, and overwhelmed the death of Clark... alas this might not have met folks/fans’ expectations of a “masterpiece”, and the studio did not help either ... hey, I am down to see the EXACT Snyder version actually - at least I could love it or hate it - instead we got an unnatural celelluloid-abortion that was #JusticeLeague afters T.T ... but hey, that’s my opinion anyways ... I am both a comic book fan and a fan of the cinema, and sometimes VOTH if them just do not fit... #popcornx

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



Comments